A Writerly Advent Calendar - Window No. 8


As you can probably tell from the number of times I mention or quote Stephen King on this blog, I'm a massive fan of his writing and his creative advice. I bought his memoir, On Writing several years ago now and read it in a couple of days. It's a constant on my bookshelf that I dip into every now and then.

It's a mixture of Stephen King's life and anecdotes thereof, and how he came to be the writer he is today. It's less of a 'do this' as 'learn from how I did this, failed, tried again, and eventually got it right'.

On Writing would be a wonderful gift for a writer at any stage of their career. You can purchase it on Amazon or on Stephen King's own website in hard copy or ebook.


Comments

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Thank you for your interest.

Popular posts from this blog

Pinning Inspiration

Keeping Christmas all year round

Many Sides of Medusa Blog Hop