A Writerly Advent Calendar - Window No. 23


I generally have a cup of coffee to hand when I write but on occasion, a cup of tea is better. I found this set of Novel Teas on the Writers Gifts website. It contains twenty five tea bags, each one bearing a tag with a literary quote from writers such as C S Lewis and Alice Hoffman. Writers Gifts is a British website but I found an American website called Bag Ladies Tea that sells this item too. It also comes in a smaller pouch size.

If your writerly friend is a tea drinker, this one could be an ideal gift.

Comments

  1. Fantastic. Happy Holidays, Fi. I hope you and your family have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha. If I was a tea drinker, I would definitely drink this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would make an excellent gift. I've taken to tea quite a bit this last quarter of the year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Thank you for your interest.

Popular posts from this blog

Pinning Inspiration

Keeping Christmas all year round

Many Sides of Medusa Blog Hop