A Writerly Advent Calendar - Window No. 4

During the winter months, you'll often find me writing in the lounge or at the dining table with a pad and pen, wrapped up in the shawl my husband bought for me a couple of years ago. My hands are prone to bad circulation so if I can keep my body warm by wearing a shawl, and have a mug of something hot at my side, it helps a lot.

There's something very comforting about curling up on a chair, enveloped in a shawl and many of my female writerly friends have them.

Check Boucle Wrap, from Next, £30.

Deep Border Blanket Wrap, from Marks and Spencer, £39.50

MacKenzie Tartan Shawl, kiltmakers.co.uk, £105.00

Green and Maroon Paisley Shawl, Exotic India, £85.50

Comments

  1. Hmm, I don't own a shawl. Now I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the paisley shawl at the bottom :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want the wrap in the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely need mine during our cold Chicago winters. I love to snuggle up with one and write. Makes me feel like Jane Austen or Louisa May Alcott. Perhaps I should light a candle.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Thank you for your interest.

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Christmas all year round

Pinning Inspiration

Many Sides of Medusa Blog Hop