A Writerly Advent Calendar - Window No. 12


I've already mentioned the writer's love for pens but along with that goes a writer's giddiness over a well-formed writing pad. Be it A5 or A4, lined or blank, ringbound or punched, a lovely, fresh pad will make any writer smile.

As with the pens, they don't have to be expensive and they're widely available in stationers, gift shops or supermarkets.

 Here's a selection that I came across.





Pink Blossom Blue Sky Gifts, Zazzle

Strangemoo, Zazzle

W H Smith

Tesco

Paperchase

Comments

  1. These are great gifts and come in so many designs. I have a bunch and would never turn down another. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is terrific! Wonder if it's too late to revise my wish list...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a few and really like them ... but ... why do I hesitate to write in them?? They are still unused.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have that problem. I do however have the problem of shelves overflowing with filled writing pads.

      Delete
    2. I have tons of spiral notebooks in just about every size and dearly love all the specialty notebooks I receive. One in particular is an unlined notebook made of Daphne bush bark in Nepal; the very feel of which invokes a certain hushed reverence. I've written in it only twice in nine years!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Thank you for your interest.

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Christmas all year round

Pinning Inspiration

Many Sides of Medusa Blog Hop