Inspiration

I took this photo on my mobile phone whilst on holiday over the Easter break. We'd gone away for a long weekend and while my husband reclined and my children splashed around in the waves, I took a few moments to look around.

As not only an avid writer but also a keen blogger, I am constantly on the look out for photos that I can use, either to post online or simply to have on my computer for inspiration.

As writers, we find inspiration in many ways - the newspapers we read, the conversations we overhear, a thought of 'what if' when in certain circumstances. I take much of my inspiration from my photos.

So I thought I'd share a couple with you. See if they inspire you too.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking location inspiration from real life

She Writes B&W Blogger Ball

My new writer website is up and running