Tuesday Choice Words

Re-jigging my novel post assessment is proving to be both a joy and a challenge. Taking what I had, re-writing some, adding more, and beginning the novel in a different place, is making my head hurt slightly but I'm getting there. A large portion of the changes in my novel will be in the run-up to the ending.

On the Better Novel Project website, Christine Frazier's article How to Transition to Your Story's Climax with a Gatekeeper has proved very helpful in my rewrite. Have a look.



Comments

  1. Hi Fiona,

    Thanks for sharing my post!

    -Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're more than welcome, Christine. I find your articles incredibly useful.

      Delete
  2. I'm sure the book will be better for it and worth all the effort.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Thank you for your interest.

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Christmas all year round

Pinning Inspiration

Many Sides of Medusa Blog Hop