Photo Inspiration for March

Last month was manic for me, and not in a creative way. Real life took me away from my writing and I completely forgot to give you a photo inspiration post. This month, I'm giving you two photographs to make up for it.

Written on the back of this photo - Nov 1946, left to right Peggy, Margaret, Marie.

Written on the back of this photo - Nov 1946, left to right Billy, Margaret, Peggy.

These two photographs are from a collection I have of unknown faces. I'm sure if my mother was still alive, she could tell me who they were but in her absence, I can only surmise that these were friends of hers or her family.

Which photo are you drawn to and which face within that photo? Personally, I can't see much of a family resemblance between them. I know that Billy is Margaret's child. I have no idea where this was taken but I assume that it's somewhere in Yorkshire, England.

What do you think? Was this a trip out with family? Was it summer time? 1946 was the year after the second world war ended in Europe. I have other photographs of Margaret and Billy but there is never a man present in those images. 

What would these photographs inspire you to write?

Comments

  1. I see a book premise here about a character who discovers old photographs. It could be paranormal or mystery or even historical fiction. So many possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love old photos like that. I always wonder about the lives of the people in them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Thank you for your interest.

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Christmas all year round

Pinning Inspiration

Many Sides of Medusa Blog Hop