I'm camping out in April

In November last year, I took part in National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) and got a massive amount of work done on my novel. Now that I'm revisiting/redrafting/ rewriting/editing (any of these may apply) my novel post manuscript assessment, I feel like I need another boost to get me going.

Camp Nanowrimo is for writers who want to return to the chaos *cough* concentrated effort of a month's committed writing. It takes place twice a year. I'm dipping into it this April.

Unlike the full November NaNoWriMo, you can choose your own wordcount and you are also assigned to a cabin with a number of other writers to share the experience with you.

Working from home, I sometimes lack the momentum that working out there in the real world with a team of colleagues can provide. Camp Nanowrimo is just what I need.

Wish me luck.

Comments

  1. I like that writers can customize this to fit what they need to get accomplished. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Fi, I did it last year and planned to do it again this year. But I backed out as I'm busy an April Poetry Month blog project.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Thank you for your interest.

Popular posts from this blog

Pinning Inspiration

Keeping Christmas all year round

Many Sides of Medusa Blog Hop