Tuesday Choice Words

I love creating new characters. For my murder mystery plays, they will probably already have a name or a job or an age, which is always a good start. For my novels, though, I've had to form my characters completely from scratch (apart from Hartley - he's been with me for decades).

Janice Hardy's article, The How to Create a Character  Game on the Publishing Crawl website offers a fun way to bring to life a new set of characters. Have a look.

Cesca Major talks about where she writes.

Comments

  1. I used to be very good at naming all if my characters, but now I'm having trouble finding good names for the bad guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In that situation, I usually create a temporary name until the right one comes to mind.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Thank you for your interest.

Popular posts from this blog

Pinning Inspiration

Keeping Christmas all year round

Many Sides of Medusa Blog Hop