2015 Reading List

Last year's reading list looked something like this:
  1. Ninety-Five Percent Human by Suzanna Williams (read it)
  2. Skulduggery Pleasant  by Derek Landy (read it)
  3. The Rose Labyrinth  by Titania Hardie (read it)
  4. A is for Angelica by Iain Broome (read it)
  5. Dream Country by Donna Sorenson (read it)
  6. Between Two Thorns by Emma Newman
  7. Touch of Death  by Kelly Hashway (read it)
  8. Small Kindnesses by Satya Robyn
  9. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
  10. Sepulchre by Kate Mosse
  11. Magyk by Angie Sage
  12. Dark is the Sea by Heather Blanchard (read it)
  13. The Prisoner of Heaven by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
  14. The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
  15. Never Look Back by Clare Donoghue
I read seven out of fifteen books, not bad, but there's much room for improvement.

My 2015 reading list looks like this:
  1. Between Two Thorns by Emma Newman
  2. Small Kindnesses by Satya Robyn
  3. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
  4. Sepulchre by Kate Mosse
  5. Magyk by Angie Sage
  6. The Prisoner of Heaven by Carlos Ruiz Zafon
  7. The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
  8. Never Look Back by Clare Donoghue
  9. Mystery Man by Colin Bateman
  10. Duma Key by Stephen King
  11. Rose Madder by Stephen King
  12. The Golden City by John Twelve Hawks
  13. The Sword of Shannara by Terry Brooks
  14. A Song of Stone by Iain Banks
  15. Ghost Story by Jim Butcher
Will I manage to read them all? Wait and see.

Comments

  1. The Graveyard Book is one of my favorites. I think you'll love it. I also have a Stephen King on my to-read list this year--Dr. Sleep. Good luck tackling your list. It should be great fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm enjoying it so far. Good luck with your list.

      Delete
  2. I'm so honored to have made the list of "read it" books. :) I really like The Graveyard Book. I hope you get to read that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok - I really enjoyed reading your novel. Looking forward to the next in the series. I'm halfway through the Graveyard Book already - brilliant.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Thank you for your interest.

Popular posts from this blog

Taking location inspiration from real life

She Writes B&W Blogger Ball

My new writer website is up and running