Tuesday Choice Words

Where do you write? You can usually find me at the dining table with a pad and pen or typing at the computer desk, but occasionally I set up on the couch or in bed. I say 'occasionally' because working away from a chair and table/desk always leads to me developing backache.

In Writers - Be Careful How You Sit, Elizabeth Spann Craig writes about her own health problems caused by sitting in the wrong position to write and her problems with RSI too. It's well worth a read.

Vlogging for Writers: with Leena from justkissmyfrog

Comments

  1. Once this construction is finished I'll actually have an office! And I'll have two sitting rooms where I can already see myself writing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Thank you for your interest.

Popular posts from this blog

Taking location inspiration from real life

My new writer website is up and running

She Writes B&W Blogger Ball