Tuesday Choice Words

So we've a new royal baby on our hands (and in all the newspapers), a little, so far un-named prince. The best thing of all (beyond the gleeful smiles on his parents' faces as they presented him to the press for the first time) is the way this new arrival seems to have stopped the world for a short time and brought people together. I wonder what he'll see in his lifetime.

Do you use beta readers to try out your writing? I found a wonderful article on just that subject in the Compose literary journal. Written by Jennie Nash, it's titled The Book Club Beta Test.


Comments

  1. I have CPs and beta readers for my work. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a book club beta read a manuscript is a great idea! I would have never thought of that. Thanks for sharing it, Fi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok, Karen. I may try it myself when the draft I'm working on is finished.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Thank you for your interest.

Popular posts from this blog

Taking location inspiration from real life

She Writes B&W Blogger Ball

My new writer website is up and running