What I'm doing this month - August

What am I doing in August? I'm giving in to the summer. Or to put it another way, I'm going on holiday somewhere hot.

The month of August will therefore be a little work-quiet for me. I'll be downing tools and picking up a suitcase instead.

One of the benefits of going away and being away from the call of my laptop and work is that I can get some actual, quality reading done. Bliss!

Having finished the latest draft of my novel (more news about that in my next blog post), I may spend a little time working out the plot for my next novel. Apart from that though, the focus will be on building memories with my family and relaxing.

So whatever you do in August, have a wonderful month.

P.S. There will be some more blog posts this month but they'll be scheduled to appear while I'm away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking location inspiration from real life

She Writes B&W Blogger Ball

A Writerly Advent Calendar - Window No. 13