Tuesday Choice Words

I'm a big (understatement) fan of Game of Thrones and the whole experience that exists around the books and the TV programmes. My husband and I have infected our inlaws with our fascination for George R R Martin's imagination too. So today, I bring you a writing article from The Creative Penn - Writing Fiction: 5 Lessons From Game of Thrones. Even if you're not familiar with Game of Thrones, this article is still well worth a read.

Top Ten Writing Rules From Famous Writers
- Lyra Communications

Comments

  1. Sounds good. I'll come back after I finish this client edit and check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Thank you for your interest.

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Christmas all year round

Pinning Inspiration

Many Sides of Medusa Blog Hop