New: Fi's Reading List

I've just added a new page to my blog (you can see it on the Pages panel on the top right of this page) - my reading list for 2014.

I've drawn books from two intentions. Firstly, back in January, I told you that the nearest I'd come to making a new year's resolution would be the decision to read books of writers that I knew and interacted with online. Then in February, I told you how I was adding to my reading list by taking part in The Year of Reading Women.

There are fifteen books on my list. After a busy start to the year, I'm lagging behind as I've only read the first two, although I have started on number three.

I'll review some of the books on my blog (have you seen my review of the first book on my list, Ninety-Five Percent Human?).

What about you? What's on your reading list this year?

Comments

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Thank you for your interest.

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Christmas all year round

Pinning Inspiration

Many Sides of Medusa Blog Hop