Here comes summer!

The summer holidays officially start for me today. No more school until September. Six weeks of entertaining my children, vacuuming around them and not having to get up so early.

This time last year I lived in a different place, a different country even, and life felt more hemmed in creatively. I wrote about the summer in holidays in the August Monster. This year I'm better organised and life in Wales has created a much more relaxed and happier person.

I have the children's routine drawn up (with a built in flexibility just in case it rains) and a writing routine too. I'm not sure if it will all go to plan but fingers crossed. Wish me luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking location inspiration from real life

She Writes B&W Blogger Ball

My new writer website is up and running