Back to school

One week and counting until my life returns to normal (or as normal as my life ever gets). The August monster has been banished and September brings with it the first sense of autumn with it's blustery weather.

Shopping for the children's school uniforms (they keep growing), I find myself drawn to the stationery shelves. My two are too young to need pens and pads for school yet so I can't 'pretend' to buy stationery for them. Still, I might have to treat myself to an A4 pad, for work purposes of course.

My housework and writing routine are due for an overhaul with the new term. Hopefully by then, the pantomime will be finished so I can return to my novel and writing a new play for Murdering The Text. Is it any wonder that autumn is my favourite season?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking location inspiration from real life

She Writes B&W Blogger Ball

My new writer website is up and running