What I'm doing this month - June

It's going to be a busy month with two family birthdays, Father's Day, client articles to write and a murder mystery to finish off for another client.

Add to that the fact that we won't be having our normal June getaway because my daughter has exams and I don't think there'll be much of a chance for a breather this month.

Having said that, I like busy. Busy pays the bills and keeps away the boredom. All that 'busy'  means that this month, more than most, I'll be planning like crazy.

Here's my tick-list for June:

  • Buy presents: For my son that'll probably be Overwatch related. Zenyatta is his current favourite character to play, plus he's now got a bank account and is very keen to earn interest on his money. My husband has had his main present already so we'll be looking for a selection of smaller offerings for his birthday and Father's Day, but nothing gimmicky so I'll be steering the teens away from the comedy socks.
  • Finish my latest murder mystery: I now have a title for this country house wedding reception whodunnit - Third Time Unlucky. I still need to come up with a visually catchy logo.
  • Client articles: My copy and content writing business is coming along nicely. Can't believe I didn't do this years ago.
  • Prepare for July's Camp NaNoWriMo: I'll be using the month's writing sprint to finish the final draft of my novel.
  • Get healthy: That's a little vague but I'm returning to yoga, upping my daily steps and doing my best to eat healthily with a short-term target of dropping a dress size in time for our summer holiday and a long-term goal of staying that way.
So that's my month. What are you doing with yours?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking location inspiration from real life

She Writes B&W Blogger Ball

My new writer website is up and running