Camping out (again) in July



This July, I'll be joining Camp NaNoWriMo in an attempt to finish the final draft of my novel.

I've taken part in the full-on NaNoWriMo in past years and a couple of spring camps too, but never in the summer.

What I like best about Camp NaNoWriMo is the support I receive from other writers in my assigned (virtual) cabin. It's great to feel we're all tackling our writing challenges together.

There are some brilliant writing resources from camp counselors too with advice on the writing craft.

If you're in need of a little (or a lot of) motivation to speed through your work in progress, why not give Camp NaNoWriMo a go?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking location inspiration from real life

She Writes B&W Blogger Ball

A Writerly Advent Calendar - Window No. 13