What I'm doing this month - May


It's almost summer. How did that happen? I'm not complaining. My dog walks are more pleasant when I don't have to drag the pooch through the rain, and it's nice not to be bundled up in jumpers and big coats.

Last week, I finished the murder mystery play I was writing and that'll soon be winging (or whatever emails do) its way to its client. More news about that later this year.

This month, the copywriting continues and, after the month and a half of murder mystery-ing, I can return to my novel. 

The birds are singing, the air is sweet, and life is good. What are you doing this May?

Comments

  1. Sounds a great May. I love the new look of your site, Fi. Happy May :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're doing well! I'm drafting and editing this month.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Thank you for your interest.

Popular posts from this blog

Taking location inspiration from real life

She Writes B&W Blogger Ball

My new writer website is up and running