Friday, 20 January 2017

Photo Inspiration for January

It's all a bit bleak out there at the moment. It seems to have rained every day in January so far where I live. Dog walks are short, pavement-bound and with my eyes downcast.

I took this photo on one of the few dry mornings we've had recently. The towering branches of the oak trees, dotted with crows, painted a picture of black on white. I always enjoy watching the crows which mass in these trees at the end of the road where I live.

What do you think? Depressing? Foreboding? Stark? Or do you find something inspirational and thoughtful in this image?

What does it inspire you to write?

4 comments:

  1. Definitely foreboding for me. This is what today will look like here. All rain. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no. Hope it brightens up soon.

      Delete
  2. I love dark, silouhetted trees against a gray background. Gorgeous and ominous all at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Thank you for your interest.