Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Tuesday Choice Words

It was my seventh wedding anniversary yesterday. We had a romantic evening in (well, as romantic as it can be when you're trying to settle a child in bed) - meal cooked by my husband, a bottle of bubbly and Captain Corelli's Mandolin on the TV - bliss. The champagne hangover I suffered this morning wasn't so blissful, which is why this post is later in the day than usual. Be kind to me - I'm feeling fragile.

As my life is so often a juggling act (children, work, some kind of social life), I sometimes struggle to meet my writing goals so I was delighted to discover a free online tool to help me keep up my progress - Pacemaker. Choose your word count, intensity level and weekend writing plans and this program will create a customised writing schedule for you. I started to use it the day I found it and have to say that it's proving incredibly useful.


4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I've never heard of Pacemaker.
    Will go and check it out.
    Thanks Fi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS Congrats on the wedding anniversary :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary, Fi! (I didn't rate this post 'cool' because of the fizzy hangover 'tho!) ... thanks so much for the heads-up on Pacemaker, off to go looksee. Anything to stop me pfaffing about and actually sit me down and WRITE!!! x

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Thank you for your interest.