Tuesday Choice Words is changing

I've enjoyed bringing you writing advice gems over the past few months but recently my writing workload has gone into overdrive, reducing the amount of time I have to find 'choice words' to share. Tuesday Choice Words is therefore changing tact. Each week, I shall bring you one link and either an image, podcast or a YouTube clip. They'll still be the best I can find. Here's this week's offerings.

The Shape of a Story is a useful discussion on the Writers Musings site. How do you 'shape' your stories?



Comments

  1. Sounds great. Thanks for sharing, Fi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great link thank you! While I shall miss your constant stream of inspirational posts I think you are perfectly right to streamline your commitments. After all your personal writing ought to take priority! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Kelly and Edith.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's excellent advice, Fi. Good luck with all of your work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Thank you for your interest.

Popular posts from this blog

Taking location inspiration from real life

She Writes B&W Blogger Ball

My new writer website is up and running