Tuesday Choice Words

Use a Simpler Word from the Writerly Life site discusses the efficiency of simpler language in certain situations.

J R R Tolkien was an early writing hero of mine - I have a great leather bound tome of his trilogy, Lord of the Rings - so I was delighted to find this article on the Bestseller Labs site - J R R Tolkien's Top 10 Tips for Writers.

On Creativity and Writing: Making the Most of Ideas, part V - The Quest from David B Coe on Magical Words is the latest instalment in this series of articles.

Ugh, What Do I Write About? The Struggle for Ideas by The Other Side of the Story talks about finding inspiration and revamping the ideas you already have.

25 Reasons to Keep Writing from Paperback Writer is a fun but very true list. Have a look.

Comments

  1. Shared.

    Hugs and chocolate,
    Shelly

    http://www.shellysnovicewritings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for these great resources, Fi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always enjoy your lists. I am finding lately, it's time I am short on and not idea.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Thank you for your interest.

Popular posts from this blog

Taking location inspiration from real life

She Writes B&W Blogger Ball

My new writer website is up and running