Photo Inspiration for September




Comments

  1. I'd like to be on the beach or wearing that ring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liked all the photos, but am most drawn to the ripe, succulent berries/fruits. What are they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have an idea they are hawthorn but not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fi-you have quite the eye. I a such a beach person. I grew up on the coast was forced to live in London for six years (OK, I did say I do, so not quite forced) and now I am back on the coast. That is probably my favorite picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fi - I, too, am drawn to the water like Brenda, living in California, but it was your butterfly that grabbed me, sitting in the sunlight among shadows. I once captured such a moment. A butterfly sitting on the outstretched arm of my 4yr old son. My little toe-head was mesmerized, and so was I as I watched them frozed for a moment in time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Brenda and Nancy. This butterfly or moth (not sure which) just refused to move. Maybe he's a filmstar moth.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Thank you for your interest.

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Christmas all year round

Pinning Inspiration

Many Sides of Medusa Blog Hop