Why I'm back and what's happening next

So when I announced in January that I was putting the blog on hold while I worked on my next novel, I had no idea how 2019 would develop.

I can now announce that I've landed a publishing deal for my novel, Haven Wakes, with the lovely folks at Burning Chair Publishing.

At the moment, I'm working through edits on my novel before handing it over for a developmental edit (excuse me a moment while I get all giggly - ahem - better now). The plan is to release my novel in the summer.

At this point, there's no book cover to share with you but as soon as there is, I'll be plastering it all over my website and social media.

That leads me onto my next piece of news. I'm developing my writer website in readiness for the launch of Haven Wakes. As soon as it's complete, I'll let you know because at that point, I'll be moving this blog over there.

So, phew! What a ride this year has taken me on so far. Long may it continue.

P.S. If you want to get an idea of the quality of book produced by Burning Chair, they recently released Beyond by debut novelist Georgia Springate, and later this month, thriller Going Dark by Neil Lancaster will be launched.

P.P.S. No, this isn't an April Fool's joke.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking location inspiration from real life

She Writes B&W Blogger Ball

My new writer website is up and running