Choice Words for August

Wow, the summer holiday break is racing by in a blur and it's been incredibly busy so far but that doesn't mean that I haven't searched out some choice writerly words for you.

First off, I have an article from Tim Grahl of Book Launch entitled Publisher Questions: What to ask before you sign a book contract. I'd love to be at that stage but this is a good reference article to file away for the future.

It took me a while, and a lot of coffee, to write my About Me page. As an unpublished writer, I just wasn't sure what I could or should say. In How to Write an Amazing About Me Page, Autocrit answers all of my (and probably your) questions on this topic.


Finally, here's some wise and choice words from writer, Alexa Donne.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking location inspiration from real life

She Writes B&W Blogger Ball

My new writer website is up and running