Tuesday Choice Words

You Are What You Read written by Misty Massey of Magical Words talks about how the books we read can help us cope with our lives.

How To Be A World-Changing Writer by Copyblogger talks about what it's title suggests.

5 Things All Writers Can Learn From Taylor Swift from Write It Sideways builds an interesting connection between the singer and your writing.

How To Write Fast: 8 Secrets To Better, Quicker Content Creation by Maria Forleo is a a video episode on her site, offering advice that we can all gain from.

Cheerleaders by Lucienne Diver from Magical Words talks about those individuals who support us as writers.

Words of Wisdom from the World E-Reading Congress 2012 from Publishing Perspectives gives a wonderful insight into the developing future of publishing.

Comments

  1. I like the 4th one about writing faster and better content. I really do write better when I write faster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Misty--nothing is more motivating than reading a writer who makes me want to dive back into my WIP. Some writers are intimidating, others inviting, IMHO! (For me James Baldwin is very inviting,Joyce Carol Oates very intimidating)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Thank you for your interest.

Popular posts from this blog

Taking location inspiration from real life

She Writes B&W Blogger Ball

My new writer website is up and running