What I'm doing this month - February

If January was a gift, then February is a gem waiting to be chipped from a wall of rock.

In other words, there's a lot of good stuff ahead but I'm going to have to work hard to get it.

I'll be drinking plenty of (decaf) coffee and tea, researching much, putting plans into effect, and generally living with my nose to the grindstone.

And I'm loving it!




Copywriting

I've started on the website for my new copywriting business.

I love this stage of any project - the beginning where you bring together all the resources you'll need and plan away.

Having said that, I find it all too easy to switch into magpie mode and become distracted by all the shiny things.

"Ooh, pretty Wordpress theme. Look at the colourful photos. Should I make a video?" 

I'm rather proud of my logo. Have a look.


Murdering The Text

Although I'm shelving my next murder mystery play until my copywriting business is up and running, the idea pokes at me now and then for attention.

What I can tell you is the title, 'Panto Peril'.

That novel and my writer website

It's difficult to fit work on my novel into my life at the moment but I am making some progress each week.

Now that I've purchased the domain, I'd love to get started on my writer website but I've sent it to the back of the line, for now.

So, that's my month ahead. What's happening in yours?

Comments

  1. It can be tough trying to find a balance between jobs. I know I've always struggled with it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Thank you for your interest.

Popular posts from this blog

Taking location inspiration from real life

She Writes B&W Blogger Ball

A Writerly Advent Calendar - Window No. 13