Can I? Can I? Yes, I Canva!

Creating quality images for my blog posts and website has always been a bit hit and miss for me, so when a friend introduced me to Canva I was delighted.

Canva is a "free graphic design tool website". You can create all kind of  graphics on there, such as social media images, letterhead, certificates, books covers, and marketing flyers.

What's more, it also provides royalty free images and photographs for no charge, along with shapes, frames, layouts, fonts and backgrounds. Having said that, if you can't find exactly what you want then you can pay for additional items.

Of course, you can always upload your own images, which is what I've mostly done.

There are a lot of Canva tutorials available, both on the website and posted online by users too, but I found Canva easy to pick up with a little trial and error.

So far, I've created images for Pinterest, photo galleries, email headers, and blog posts, along with my 2017 vision board.

It's free to join, free to use, and has free images too - what's not to like?

It's definitely a tool that I'll continue to use because it creates such professional looking end-products.

Some of the things I've made on Canva so far


 7 ways that amateur dramatics groups can keep their members (happy)
A blog post on Murdering the Text
 What I'm doing this month - July
The image for my July blog post

A Pinterest image
for one of my plays

An image for a blog post on Murdering The Text


     

Comments

  1. I just started playing around with Canva. It's getting easier. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karen. I've been using it today - great fun.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Thank you for your interest.

Popular posts from this blog

Taking location inspiration from real life

She Writes B&W Blogger Ball

My new writer website is up and running