Choice Words for September

As you know, this year I began to submit my novel 'Shadowbinder' to literary agents. After ten rejections, a reassessed novel, and a rest over the summer break, I'm about to re-start the process. I'd like to say that I'm revved up and raring to go but the truth is that doubts are beginning to chip away at my self belief. I've come to the conclusion that the only way to get where I want to go is to keep on keeping on so I'm readying my next submission.

Novelist, Claudia Cruttwell writes about this whole process in Finding An Agent: Why You Shouldn't Give up. Well worth a read if you too are feeling fraught from submission rejection.

10 easy ways to put agents off in your submission letter
Piers Blofeld

Comments

  1. It's a long, agonizing process. I wish you luck, Fi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely shouldn't give up! I'm proof of that. I can't tell you how many agent/editor rejections I got before finally getting one and it's been only great things since then!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Thank you for your interest.

Popular posts from this blog

Taking location inspiration from real life

My new writer website is up and running

She Writes B&W Blogger Ball