August Photo Inspiration

This month's photograph was snapped on a walk home. I didn't see it at first. It was simply something out of the corner of my eye that left me with a feeling of not quite right. I retraced my steps and found this playing card lying under a hedgerow.


Was it dropped or left there on purpose? Was it an oversight or a message? The four of clubs signifies the laying of foundations for future progress, a stable business environment and using good business sense.

Did somebody miss this card when they next played black jack? Are there other cards left in out of the way places in the village where I live? Who does it belong to?

What does this image inspire you to write?

Comments

  1. I always wonder about lone objects found on the ground. There are so many possible explanations...and stories. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Thank you for your interest.

Popular posts from this blog

Taking location inspiration from real life

She Writes B&W Blogger Ball

My new writer website is up and running