Photo Inspiration for February






Comments

  1. I could stare at the first picture and the cemetery all day. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kelly. The first picture is in York and the cemetery is a Scottish one that my father dragged my mother and me round in his search for family history.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the statue and cemetery pics the best. I should take more photos. I've just been lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They only remind me how very much I need a holiday. There is nothing quite like the cemeteries in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just stumbled onto your Photo Inspiration page. Very nice! Do you ever enter any of the Photo Challenges online? There are many and I find them a great break from writing. Take a look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Patricia. I'll have to have a look for those.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Thank you for your interest.

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Christmas all year round

Pinning Inspiration

Many Sides of Medusa Blog Hop