Tuesday Choice Words

Daydream Yourself into Your Work by Geoff Hoff discusses a method I use to prepare each section of my writing.

Be a Tree is another exercise in creativity by Geoff Hoff. Give it a try.

You'll Have to Go Through Me: Eliminating Filter Words from The Other Side of the Story is an excellent post on tightening your writing.

Mapping Out Your Story from diy MFA presents a new way to 'map' your storyline. It appeals to me particularly because of my experience of writing plays that I bring to my novel writing.

How To Revise Your Novel from the Prolific Novelista is a series of posts which have dropped into my notice at just the right time as I'm about to start the second draft of my novel. I have the first two parts of this series for you:
Part 1
Part 2

Comments

  1. I browsed the daydream article. Excellent advice. I could do this all day long.

    Hugs and chocolate,
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always worth checking out. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Thank you for your interest.

Popular posts from this blog

Keeping Christmas all year round

Pinning Inspiration

Many Sides of Medusa Blog Hop