I'm a Lady!

Today marks my first guest blog post '7 ways to avoid online overload' on the wonderful Lady Bloggers Society site.

I discovered the Lady Bloggers Society on my blogging travels a while back and have found it to be a very friendly place to connect with other 'lady bloggers'. 

"The Lady Bloggers Society was formed to give women bloggers a place to connect, learn, share, and advance as bloggers and dealing with everything feminine in this growing digital age."

With over 2,000 followers, this is an ongoing and vibrant community. Do have a look if you get the chance.

Comments

  1. Interesting...but so little time to make more connections :~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first guest post! This seems like an amazing site, I'm looking forward to exploring it more. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear once it has been approved. Thank you for your interest.

Popular posts from this blog

Taking location inspiration from real life

She Writes B&W Blogger Ball

My new writer website is up and running