Lammas

Today is not only the first day of August but also Lammas, pagan celebration of the first harvest of the year, the early crop.

As the plants in your garden are still growing, so your plans are continuing and ongoing. This is the time to take pleasure in what you've achieved so far this year and look ahead with happy expectation to continuing that journey.

My children and I will be making bread loaves today to eat with our Sunday roast. My daughter wants to shape hers into a doll and my son's will probably end up being an alien from Ben 10. I think I'll make some plaited bread loaves myself. If you decide to make bread today too, then don't forget to leave the crumbs out for the birds.

Have a wonderful day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking location inspiration from real life

She Writes B&W Blogger Ball

My new writer website is up and running